Cameroon is the land of prawns. When the Portuguese first visited Cameroon in the 15th and 16th crntury, they were in awe with the amount of prawns they discovered in Cameroon. They ended up naming Cameroon ‘Rio dos Cameroes’ meaning (River of Prawns).
Prep time – 10 mins
Roast time 5 mins
Total time – 18 mins
- 350 g of baby fruit tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 capsicum
- Salt to taste
- Lemon pepper
- Stock cube.
- Prepare prawns by peeling , deveining and removing prawns head. Make sure you leave tail. Marinate with spices and set aside.
- Peel and dice your onion and set aside
- Wash and dice capsicum and set aside.
- Start putting onion tomatoes, prawns into the skewers.
- Spray with vegetable oil.
- Now prepare BBQ by spraying oil on it to prwvent sticking.
- Place skewers and roast for 3 to 5 mins.
Serve with some delicious salad. It’s your choice to choice what you will like to accompany this delicious goodness with.
Please click here and watch my video recipe
Enjoy ! and dont forget to comment.