This fruit desert has a very good cooling effect. It has been damn hot these days in the sunshine coast. All i can think of is having something cold to refresh myself with. And this is just the ultimate refreshing desert i need right now;
With the toppings, you can go abit wild with chocolate or caramel. Just drop some at the top when serving it. Tou can also go for sprinkles . Kids just love sprinkles on their ice cream.
Author; Annuchka Queen
Preptime; 20 mins
Refrigeration time; 7 hours
- 3 Avocados
- 2 tbspn Lemon juice
- 2 cups of thickened cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup of condenced milk or coconut cream
- 1.5 cups Greek yogurt
- Vanilla extract.
- Prepare your avocados. Peel and pit them.
- In a blender place avocados, pour some lemon juice sugar and condensed milk and blrnd properly. You eill have a creamy puree. Set aside
- Whipped thickened cream with a mixer and combine with your puree avocado mixture and greek yogurt and mix .
- Put in a plastic container cover with a lid and refrigirate.
- I usually keep it overnight but you can keep for 6 or more hours until it reaches 40 degrees or below .
Notes: Make sure you do same with strewberries and pineapple icecream. The secret is in your hands.
Please watch my video on how to make ice cream by clicking to the link below;