The beauty about this delicious goodness is that it can be decorated in different ways. With this cake , l actually unraveled my creativity and decor sense. I like to take my readers to my dream world to discover the end product o f my adventure and creativity.
Author- Annuchka Queen
Prep time – 10 mins
Refrigiration time – 4 h / or overnight
Serve – 6
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 pkts of oreo cookies
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup Thickened ceeam
- 1 Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/ cup nelted sugar.
- 1 tin condensed milk or 400 g white melted chocolate
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest.
- Chop or finely crush cookies. Mix crushed cookies with butter and press onto the button of your baking pan and refrigirate while preparing the cream. (Watch my video for more details)
- In a mixing bowl with a hand mixer whipped cream philadelphia cheese properly , add vannila essence and sugar and lemob zest, then mix well until all ingredients are incoporated.
- Melt your chocolate chips carefully in a microwave and mix inside your mixture
- Pour mixture ontop of biscuits crumbs in your cake pan.
- Keep in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Decorate and do the toppings with oreo cookies .
Please click this link to watch my video of this recipe;
Enjoy my friends