This recipe is perfect for a quick and healthy breakfast on a sunday morning before church if you are a christian. Kids favourite. A good way of letting kids eat enough vegetables. These muffins are stuffed with veges. Veru healthy and delicious . I just thought of them this morning .
Author: Annuchka Queen
Prep time : 15 mins
Cook timr :20 mins
- Honey ham
- 6 egg yolk
- 1/2 Green and red capsicum
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp Milk / water ( optional)
- 2 diced fruit tomatoes
- 2 diced leeks
- 2 Chopped ginger and 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 Stock cube
- Grease 6 muffin cups with butter or baking spray and preheat oven to 175C / 350F
- Dice your vegetables , capsicums, tomatoes celery sticks, leeks and becon then set aside.
- In a large bowl crack and beat your eggs. Narinate with salt and stock cube
- Place in the preheat oven and bake for 15-20 mins until muffins are set in the middle.
- Remove from oven and allow to cold down for 3 mins then serve for breakfast.
Please click to this link and watch full video;