These chocolate slices are crunchy, simple , tasty and good fun, we all made these together with the kids. I call these biscuits granny Sues biscuits.
It was fun to visit my Aussie granny Sue in the Sunshine Coast. Granny Sue makes the best biscuits ever and i have learned a lot from her recipes these past years. We made these delicious goodness together. She has revealed to me some of her biscuits secrets and today i am sharing with you all. Sharing is caring. Isn’t that awesome! Yeah because i care.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 30 mins
- 1 cup of coconut
- 1 cup of crushed weet-bix
- 1 cup of self raising flour
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 desert spoon of cocoa
- 150 g of unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp golden syrop
- 1 Cup of icing sugar
- 20 g o f unsalted butter
- Hot water but not boiling point
- Coconut for toppings
- Preheat the ovèn 160C
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients (coconut,crushed weet-bix, flour, brown sugar, and cocao)
- In a pot melt butter butter and golden syrop and allow to cold.
- Pour into dry ingredients and mix properly
- Press into your slice tray baking paper
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 mins ubtil firm to touch.
- While its cooking do your icing.
- In a bowl mix icing sugar, cocoa, butter and small hot water (desert spoon of water)
- Take the slice from the oven and let it cold down for 2 mins
- Spread the icing over it and sprinkle with coconut and let it cold down for 15 mins.
- Slice and serve
Please click to the link below and watch full video of this recipe. And please dont forget to subscribe.
Stay tune for my next video