Who doesn’t like fruit salad. Sure everybody likes this delicious goodness of fruit salad combo. But the issue is choosing the perfect combo of fresh delicious fruits.
I have taken this fruit salad to many potlucks , picnics and serve my guest with it and l have always raves and recipe requests follows. It doesnt only taste very delicious , its nutritive and looks great too.
The combination always looks very colourful delicious and adaptable to any fruit combination.
Each time l make fruit salad , its different because l go with the seasonal fruits. I like to buy my fruits from local Aussie farmers. It makes it easy for me to throw together a quick fruit salad.
Its very easy to prepare so please sont hesitate to give it a go.
My kids love this salad especially as an after school brunch for a summer cool down.
- 4 fresh pears
- 1 fesh pineapples
- 4 red apples
- 4 green apples
- 1 Rockmelons
- 3 fresh Mangoes
- 1 watermelon
- 2 Lemon
Watch full video here ;
Thanks please subscribe.
- Make sure you have a suitable fruit bowl that can contain your salad.
- Wash fruits thoroughly, peel and dice them.
- Combine all the various fruits in a bowl and mix them nicely
- Combine all the diced apples with lemon so that thw apples will maintain their nice colour. If not it will change tp brow.
- Using a sweetener to add a little sweetness to your fruit salad is just an option not obligatory at all.
- Add pineapple juice and watwrmelon juice over everything. Mix thoroughly store in an airtight container and store in the fridge for about 15 mins .