This is a very simple and delicious cake recipe anyone can copy to reproduce. Don’t forget to add this recipe in your repetoir. Its light , tender and natualy smells so good. I have use this recipe in so many birthday occasions, or just when you are craving for a simple home made plain cake.
I atually got lots of lovely compliments from my guest each time l make this cake. They said its very tasty and moist.
I will be having this for my afternoon tea when my beautiful friends come over for a weekend chit-chat.
Lets go straight to the kitchen;
Click here to watch life kichen video of this recipe;
Author: Annuchka Queen
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time 25-30 mins
- 2 eggs
- 130 g self raising flour
- 4 medium eggs
- 125 g Caster Sugar
- 125 g of oil / butter / margerine melted
- 40 g of milk
- Preheat oven 180C/180/Ģas 4
- In a mixing bowl, crack 4 eggs and extract egg white. Beat egg white with an electric hand mixer until fluffy.
- Add sugar and continue mixing with an electric hand mixer.
- Add egg yolk and continue mixing.
- Into your mixture sieve in some self raising flour, fold in and mix thoroughly
- Add some milk and keep mixing until you achieve a dripping consistency. If not , add some little more milk.
- Line your baking tins with baking patchment papers. Carefully drop into your baking tins your mixture.
- Keep in the oven to bake for 20-25 mins.
- Allow to cold down on the wire rack for about 7 mins