This one plate dish doesn’t came often in my kitchen menu but however, it taste so yummy and it’s tatally irresistable. It’s made with groundnut paste and unripe bananas as its main ingredients.
Click to this link to view the video version of this recipe
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook time 25 mins
Total time 40 mins
- 1.5 hand unripe banana
- 2 tablespoons ginger and garlic paste
- I diced large diced onion
- Salt to taste
- 3 bouillon cubes
- 1 cup groundnut paste
- I tablespoon Celery paste
- 1 hebanero chopped pepper
- 4 diced tomato
- 4 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Wash unripe bananas, peel them and cut them up. Then rinse thoroughly and set aside
- Marinate and Par-boil your chicken. Then keep aside the stock.
- Shallow fry your chicken.
- Pour vegetable oil in a pot and heat slightly. Then fry your onion, then add tomato.
- Add groundnut paste abd stir thoroughly
- Now place plantains inside and allow to simmer.
- Add fried chicken.
- Add salt, cubes and crayfish. Allow to simmer for 20 mins
- Stir in every 5 mins interval
- Remove from heat. Let it cold for 5 mins.