I always take my time on saturday mornings to make some delicious and savoury crepes for breakfast. My creps are so quick and easy, healthy and taste great. When my batter is too much, i keep some in the fridge and use in the everning as dinner accompanied with some hot chocolate.
My toppings are never thesame . I keep inventing new ways to customize my dressings. I always keep my crepe to rest for 20 mins to give it that supper darn silky texture . When you taste my crepe it takes you straight to heaven.
Crepes reminds me of Christmas markets in Europe. When you place your order , you will have a quick one in no time . I just love that spirit .
My next crepe will be filled with diced bacon and some cheese.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 tablespoon margerine
- I cup plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoonof salt
- Some salt to taste
- Sugar (optional)
- Vanilla flavour
- Chocolate ganache
- Ice cream
- Crack 4 eggs in a bowl, add milk, sugar, oil and salt then mix thoroughly until smooth then add flour and mix until smooth.
- You can use the bkender option. In a blender combine flour, sugar, salt milk , eggs and melted butter, them mix until smooth and you can notice some bubbles formong on top of your mixture.
- Heat skillet or crep pan over medium heat 370 F
- Grease pan with oil spray Then start frying.
- Use a measuring cup to take 1/4 cup of batter to the frying pan and fry. Make sure batter touches the edges of the frying pan
- When you realize the edges are dry then you can flip sides. Let both sides be well cooked.
- Remove and serve. You can dress with toppings of your choice.You can eat with honey, caramel, chocolate, cream, maple sirop, ice cream you name it…
- You can fill with sweet fruit or savory sausage, eggs , cream cheese, you can actually incoporate your own stuff to accompany this delicious goodness.