I can’t think of a better way to satisfy your taste buds …and bring out the child in you with delight at thesame time. I think my marshmallow rolls is a charm.
This cake has an ultra rich decadent of chocolate flavour mixed with marshmallow. How else can i satisfy tour lust for food!!!
Watch full video of this recipw here ;
- I cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup of icing sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 spoons of caster sugar
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1 tablespoon boiled water
- Preheat oven 190C
- Separate egg white and egg yolk and beat egg white until fluffy, then keep aside.
- Mix egg and sugar mixture with an electric mixer until thick.
- Combine cocoa powder and flour mixture and sieve over eggs and sugar mixture.
- Gently fold fluffy egg mixture into cocoa mixture.
- Pour a spoon of boiling water into your mixture.
- Bake in a baking try on a baking paper until the surface is dry . Bake for w12- 15 mins
- Sprinkle caster sugar on a try . Place cake ontop and insert marshmallows in the middle and start rolling.
- Keep in the refrigirator for 30 mins to 1 h.
- Slice and serve with some tea or coffee