Try this healthy and delicious low cab, fat and oil diet. It’s very easy to prepare and contains one of the best sources of protein on the planet. This recipe is brain boosting and heart healthy with omega 3 ‘s. This dish is well spiced and flavourful. This is a good dinner idea for a family of 4. I am salivating right now. Nothing compares to this super nutritious dish.
Author : Annuchka Queen
Prep time : 15 mins
Cook time : 45 mins
Total time 1 hr
- 1 medium size snapper
- 2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 60 g of butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 diced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 green capsicum
- 2 diced leek
- Wash and rinse snapper thoroughly
- Preheat your oven to 180 C.
- Place aluminium foil paper on a baking tray and drizzle foil paper with olive oil
- Place fish on olive oil and fill fish carvity and slits with finely sliced lemon slices
- Marinate with thyme and oregano , diced capsicum and diced leeks thoroughly
- Place French butter on the fish and sprinkle some pinch of Himalayan salt on it.
- Wrap on a Foil paper and bake for 45 mins. Check after 30 mins and turn sides.
- Serve with some delicious salad.