Let your little party be celebrated with stunning cake design. Choose the theme design of your choice. Particularly something you love . Bring the wow in the eyes of your friends. When Naty asked me to bake for her handsome son, l knew he will love something like a spider cake. They are variations of cake you can bake for kids and customise the design according to their taste. When baking for a kid, l try to ask her favourite colours so as to design the cake with colours the child will love. I ask fav flavour too. I had some fun designing this cake especially the spider web design. Ideas of cakes can flow from classic, fun to whimsical . You will be seeing more of my cake designs .
Let the prep and baking begin;
Prep time: 15 mins
Baking time: 45 mins
Total time : 1 hr
Author: Annuchka Queen
- 250 g of unsalted butter
- 250 g of self raising flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream or full cream milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- Fondant dressing
- Preheat your oven 180 C.
- Sieve your self raising flour and set aside.
- Melt your unsalted butter in a very slow heat or in a micro wave
- Now combine butter and caster sugar and mix properly.
- Add eggs bit by bit as you stir
- Add sour cream and stir
- Incorporate vanilla extract and flour in the mixture and mix until you achieve a smooth mixture.
- Grease your baking pan with a greasing spray , pour mixture inside and bake for 45 mins
- Keep in a cooling rack for 10 mins to cold down.
- Dress your cake with a fondant dressing.