This recipe is a big hit on my YouTube channel and tasted very delicious. As many of my YouTube fans said. This banana nut bread is fabulous.
I make this bread all the time, it is absolutely delicious and so simple. Very moist ! This recipe is just so delicious and evil I can’t stop eating it.
Author: Annuchka Queen
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Total time: 1 hr
- 3 large ripe Bananas ( over ripe bananas or heavily specked bananas are the best for banana bread.
- Brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of Self raising flour
- 1 tsp Bi carb of soda
- 1 cup of Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of sour yogurt / cream / full cream milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coastly chopped walnuts / 1/2 cup peanuts
- Preheat oven to 180 C and make sure you grease your 2 8×4 inch rectangular baking pans and set aside.
- Peel and smash bananas your bananas
- Add vegetable oil and sour cream and stir.
- Add 3 eggs one after the other as you stir, then well incorporate the three together .
- Add vanilla essence salt And beat
- Add sieved flour and whisk inside your mixture . Mix well until you have smooth consistency. Crap
- Add the Nuts and stir until well incorporated.
- Pour into your baking pans pans and keep in the oven for 45 mins to bake. Insert a toothpick or fork in the inside your cake , until it cames out clean before you will know the cake is ready.
- Remove from oven when it’s done and transfer it onto a cooling wire rack for 5 – 10 mins.
- Slice and serve
- Enjoy !