For all my vegetarian friends. I have got some tantalising reduced fat quiche for you. Are you tired of consuming too much fatty foods?Then this low fat quiche should be one of your favourite recipes for the season. This quiche is packed with variety of veggies . Let start cooking ;
Prep time- 10m
Cook time- 45m
– 6 eggs
– 2 cups grated cheese
– 2 tsp of olive oil
– 1 cup reduced fat milk
– 2 onion very thinly sliced
-3 medium sized carrots grated
– 3 grated Zucchini
– 200g each of thinly chopped broccoli floret and cauliflower
– 2 sheets of reduced fat puff pastry ( you can make yours at home )
1. Sauté your colourful veggies with garlic thyme and salt and lay them on a pie dish on top of puff pastry.
2. Go ahead and add some cheese. Use any cheese you like. Making sure you are using a low fat cheese because you don’t want to increase the calories of this low fat recipe.
3. Mix egg white and skim milk and pour on top of the quiche. Grace with another layer of cheese and them put in the oven.
4. Bake for 45 mins to get a golden brown top with crispy corners.
5. Serve for breakfast, Lunch or dinner. Put in your children’s lunch boxes or take away for your picnics.
Eat healthy and look younger. Cheers !